Saturday, July 04, 2009

It is a wonderful year to have a birthday!


I know I said I was going to keep this going, but I am back now!
I just wanted to thank all my friends for sharing my birthday with me. First, I was not feeling well, and my friend had planned a surprise Bunco birthday party for me. I was so sorry to miss it...then, she planned another surprise at our monthly stamping at a friends, with cake and cards from everyone!!! Imagine my surprise at missing one surprise and getting another. But the fun did not stop there... She planned another surprise at the Not going to seminar stamping day, more cards and cake! I even had a crown to wear and all. Talk about glad I missed seminar this year, well it was well worth it. To sum it all up, Dawn took me to lunch and more presents! I was so overwhelmed by it all...so glad we are friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment