Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An older tag from TT class, it was a fun tag, lots of techniques to do to get this look! I still have trouble with the snow cap dabber, its the first generation and it doesn't work as well as the new formula, just did not want to buy anther one yet.  So my stamped image just fades instead of pops! I love how we used two colors of the dabbers and got this unique antique look to the bird in flight.  First we used the aqua or pool, I used them both to get that shaded look. Then after that dried, we applied the espresso to the whole bird, but I did not like it quite so dark, so I only hit the areas you see here with espresso to give it the depth of colors. Then to make some shimmer, I smeared some antique linen stickles to the whole bird!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this one...I wish I could have been at that class! Hope to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete