Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My long lost friend from Washington!


I have been playing catch up with pictures since my computer has been rebuilt by a wonderful IT guy! So, I decided to go back and forth in time and see as many of them as I can.  This was taken last Oct, and I met her in Austin on her layover from Seattle. It wasn't nearly long enough, but we went for a long walk on Lady Bird lake, nice fall weather and beautiful leaves that we both thought just made the walk that much prettier!  We haven't seen each other in years, but it seems just like yesterday when we met for the first time in Bitburg, Germany in the basement of our apartment complex.  Those were the days, huh Jen? I so miss traveling together with our Volksmarch group of friends. Well at least our friendship will always endure the tests of time!

Here I caught her taking pictures of the changing colors of the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment